- This event has passed.
Civic Park Adult Drop-In Soccer
December 1, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until February 23, 2021
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Saturday, repeating until December 19, 2020
One event on December 29, 2020 at 6:30 pm
One event on January 5, 2021 at 6:30 pm
One event on January 2, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on January 9, 2021 at 10:00 am
In partnership with Lane United FC, Civic Park will host adult (18 and up) drop-in soccer Tuesdays at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm. Participants may arrive 30 minutes early, with space for up to 40 participants per session, $3 each. Payment will be made on-site via card only.
Loosely structured matches will be organized with teams formed based on arrival time, and potentially two matches played at once running cross-field. Throw-ins replaced with indirect kicks where the ball went out of bounds. Participants encouraged to bring light and dark-colored shirts/sweatshirts, their own refillable water bottles..
In following with Oregon Health Authority (OHA) Guidelines for recreational sport, participants must check-in at the Civic Park Field’s Ticket Booth prior to each session to pay the fee, verify contact info and waiver, and complete the health screening questionnaire. Per the guidelines, Masks must be worn AT ALL TIMES while in competition, and while entering and/or exiting the field. Staff will be wearing masks at all times, and no spectators allowed. Individuals not adhering to the Civic Park / OHA rules and guidelines will be removed.
- Masks, face coverings, face shields are worn while in-play
- Participants must currently reside in the Eugene-Springfield area
- Players must complete the Contact Information and Release Waiver, and health screen prior to participating
- Participants must not attend if you are sick with COVID-19, a person in your household is sick with COVID-19, or have been recently exposed to someone with COVID-19
- Participants must stay home if are at-risk or have underlying medical conditions
- $3 per session, $20 for the full 10 sessions (Card Only)
- Bring a personal pre-filled water bottle
- Bring weather-proof gloves
- Bring a light and dark shirt for team identification
- Do not share equipment, drinks, or clothing
- Bring personal hand sanitizer for personal use (facility will have some additional)
- Refrain from handshakes, high fives, fist/elbow bumps, chest bumps, and group celebrations
- Space out bags and equipment 6 feet from nearest participant’s gear
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (541) 525-6601 for additional questions.