- This event has passed.
Civic Park Adult Drop-In Soccer
January 19 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until January 26, 2021
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Saturday, repeating until December 19, 2020
One event on December 29, 2020 at 6:30 pm
One event on January 5, 2021 at 6:30 pm
One event on January 2, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on January 9, 2021 at 10:00 am
In partnership with Lane United FC, Civic Park will host adult (18 and up) drop-in soccer twice a week in December 2020 and January. Tuesdays at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm. Participants may arrive 30 minutes early, first come first serve for up to 40 participants allowed per session. $3 each. Payment will be made on-site via card only.
Loosely structured matches will be organized with teams formed based on arrival time, and potentially two matches played at once running cross-field. Throw-ins replaced with indirect kicks where the ball went out of bounds. Participants encouraged to bring light and dark-colored shirts/sweatshirts.
In following with Oregon Health Authority (OHA) Guidelines for recreational sport, participants must check-in at the Civic Park Field’s Ticket Booth prior to each session to pay for the fee, complete the health screening questionnaire and get their temperature checked. Civic Park General Release and Waiver must be completed upon arrival at Civic Park. Per the guidelines, Masks must be worn AT ALL TIMES while in competition, and while entering and/or exiting the field. Staff will be wearing masks at all times, and no spectators allowed. Individuals not adhering to the Civic Park / OHA rules and guidelines will be removed.
- Masks, face coverings, face shields are worn while in-play
- Participants must currently reside in the Eugene-Springfield area
- Players must complete the Contact Information and Release Waiver, and health screen prior to participating
- Participants must not attend if you are sick with COVID-19, a person in your household is sick with COVID-19, or have been recently exposed to someone with COVID-19
- Participants must stay home if are at-risk or have underlying medical conditions
- $3 per session, $20 for the full 10 sessions (Card Only)
- Bring a personal pre-filled water bottle
- Bring weather-proof gloves
- Bring a light and dark shirt for team identification
- Do not share equipment, drinks, or clothing
- Bring personal hand sanitizer for personal use (facility will have some additional)
- Refrain from handshakes, high fives, fist/elbow bumps, chest bumps, and group celebrations
- Space out bags and equipment 6 feet from nearest participant’s gear
Contact email@example.com or call (541) 525-6601 for additional questions.