Policies and Rules
Statewide COVID-19 Regulations
As we continue to adjust to the regulations put in place by the state, know that at Civic Park your health and safety are our top priority. Civic Park will follow the Oregon Health Authority’s and Governor’s statewide safety measures. For everyone’s health and safety, masks are required by all at Civic Park. We are maintaining social distancing when possible.
Approved outdoor recreational activities will continue at Civic Park. In February 2021 in Lane County, limited groups and activities were allowed back inside the Kidsports Fieldhouse at Civic Park. For updates on these Kidsports programs click here.
Thank you for understanding and doing your part to keep everyone safe.
Be safe, wear a mask, and socially distant!
- Civic Park follows and enforces all OHA Guidelines for social distancing, occupancy and gathering size, sports, cleaning and disinfection, and visitor screening.
- Masks are required at all times when indoors at Civic Park.
- Masks are required outside at Civic Park when within 6 feet of another individual, whether you are participating in an activity, coaching, or spectating.
- Civic Park is requiring all staff to wear a mask while on site.
- Water fountains are closed. Participants are encouraged to bring water bottles to refill at Civic.
- Equipment is sanitized regularly.
Prohibited at Civic Park:
- Open flame, propane, electric, or Sterno cooking
- Use of tobacco, marijuana (THC or CBD), or Hemp products
- Smoking and vaping of any kind is prohibited within the facility
- Illegal drugs
- Obscene language or gestures, racial, religious, or ethnic slurs
- Using physical force, or threatening any person, either physically or verbally
- Fighting and/or harassing others may result in removal from the premises
- Weapons of any kind
- Graffiti or vandalism
- No person(s) shall violate any city, county, state or federal laws, ordinance, or regulations while at Civic Park and/or participating in programs at Civic Park.
Staff authorization required prior to use at Civic Park:
- Certified service dogs or service dogs in training are allowed into Civic Park. All other animals are not.
- Commercial activity
- Soliciting money, contributions or donations
- Distributing advertising or commercial, political or religious or promotional material
- Professional or commercial videotaping and/or photography
- Personal tents, structures, or equipment
- Amplified music
- Alcoholic beverages
- Kite or drone flying
Additional or amended Policies and Rules may apply for special events.