Policies and Rules
- Masks are required at all times when indoors at Civic Park.
- Masks are required outside at Civic Park when within 6 feet of another individual, whether you are participating in an activity, coaching, or spectating.
- Civic Park follows and enforces all other OHA Guidelines for social distancing, occupancy and gathering size, sports, cleaning and disinfection, and visitor screening.
- Open flame, propane, electric, or sterno cooking
- Use of tobacco, marijuana (THC or CBD), ore Hemp products
- Illegal drugs
- Alcoholic beverages
- Obscene language or gestures, racial, religious, or ethnic slurs
- Using physical force, or threatening any person, either physically or verbally
- Fighting and/or harassing others may result in removal from the premises
- Weapons of any kind
- Graffiti or vandalism
- No person(s) shall violate any city, county, state or federal laws, ordinance, or regulations while at Civic Park and/or participating in programs at Civic Park.
Staff authorization required:
- Certified service dogs or service dogs in training are allowed into Civic Park. All other animals are not.
- Commercial activity
- Soliciting money, contributions or donations
- Distributing advertising or commercial, political or religious or promotional material
- Professional or commercial videotaping and/or photography
- Personal tents, structures, or equipment
- Amplified music
- Kite or drone flying
Additional or amended Policies and Rules may apply for special events.