Policies and Rules
Statewide COVID-19 Regulations
At Civic Park your health and safety are our top priority. As the state lifts COVID-19 restrictions, Civic Park is still taking precautions and is working through best practices to keep your family safe.
Kidsports will also follow safety best practices at Civic Park. For information regarding their COVID-19 safety protocol click here.
Thank you to our visitors for your patience and understanding this past year and a half and for doing your part to keep everyone safe.
Stay safe and play on!
- Civic Park follows and enforces all OHA Guidelines for social distancing, occupancy and gathering size, sports, cleaning and disinfection, and visitor screening.
- Masks are required at all times for unvaccinated adults when indoors at Civic Park. This includes the Kidsports Fieldhouse and the Civic Park ticket booth bathrooms. Children are encouraged to wear face masks indoors, however, parents will provide guidance for their children.
- Civic Park and Kidsports staff are fully vaccinated and will continue to maintain social distance when appropriate.
- Hand sanitizer, handwashing stations, tissues, and garbage receptacles are easily accessible to visitors.
- Water fountains are now open. Participants are still encouraged to bring water bottles to refill at Civic.
- Ventilation systems will be operating at full capacity and doors will be kept open to increase circulation of air.
- High trafficked areas and equipment will be sanitized regularly.
Prohibited at Civic Park:
- Open flame, propane, electric, or Sterno cooking
- Use of tobacco, marijuana (THC or CBD), or Hemp products
- Smoking and vaping of any kind is prohibited within the facility
- Illegal drugs
- Obscene language or gestures, racial, religious, or ethnic slurs
- Using physical force, or threatening any person, either physically or verbally
- Fighting and/or harassing others may result in removal from the premises
- Weapons of any kind
- Graffiti or vandalism
- No person(s) shall violate any city, county, state or federal laws, ordinance, or regulations while at Civic Park and/or participating in programs at Civic Park.
Staff authorization required prior to use at Civic Park:
- Certified service dogs or service dogs in training are allowed into Civic Park. All other animals are not.
- Commercial activity
- Soliciting money, contributions or donations
- Distributing advertising or commercial, political or religious or promotional material
- Professional or commercial videotaping and/or photography
- Personal tents, structures, or equipment
- Amplified music
- Alcoholic beverages
- Kite or drone flying
Additional or amended Policies and Rules may apply for special events.