- This event has passed.
Kidsports FitKids FUNdamental Movers Class
May 3 @ 10:45 am - 11:30 am
An event every week that begins at 10:45 am on Monday and Wednesday, repeating until May 19, 2021
Kidsports offers FitKids classes for 3-5-year-olds inside the KS Fieldhouse at Civic Park.
These sessions are designed for children to develop and build upon fundamental age-appropriate agility, balance, coordination, speed, and strength. These fundamental movements form the foundation of sport-specific skills which will be blended into the sessions. A variety of sports including basketball, flag football, volleyball, soccer, and t-ball provide practical application for kicking, catching, throwing, batting, running, jumping, landing, change of direction/change of speed. Plus tons of fun!
One adult parent/guardian is allowed to attend per child registrant.
Safety and Sanitation
Don’t worry, we are planning comprehensive safety and sanitation measures to ensure both a fun and safe environment. Plans include daily health checks, physical distancing, handwashing and sanitization stations, separated activities, drop off and pick up procedures.
Participants are required to wear a face-covering at all times. We ask that parents provide a face covering for their children, but we will have them available for children who do not have one. We understand that this may be difficult for some children, but our staff has prepared a curriculum designed to also provide regular rest and water breaks.
- Participants will wash/Sanitize hands before the start of clinics and at regular intervals during the clinics.
- Participants will be placed in a cohort of approx. 20 per group. They will stay with that same group each day of camp.
- Balls and other equipment will be sanitized frequently
- Only one participant will be able to use the restroom at a time and they will be required to sanitize their hands before and after they enter the bathroom
- Only the indoor water bottle filling station will be used
- All clinic instructors will wear masks.
- All other staff will wear masks in all areas.
- Participants need to bring a water bottle (marked with name).