- This event has passed.
Kidsports FitKids Mini Movers Class
May 3 @ 9:30 am - 10:15 am
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Monday and Wednesday, repeating until May 19, 2021
Kidsports offer FitKids classes for ages 18 months to 3 years old inside the KS Fieldhouse at Civic Park.
Join this class to help your child develop age-appropriate agility, balance, coordination, and range of motion while gaining confidence and competence in a fun and exciting way. Children will rotate through different activities – obstacle course, tumbling, and basic sports movement and motor skills – while learning to take turns, follow directions, and play with others.
Adult participation required – one adult per child.
Safety and Sanitation
Don’t worry, we are planning comprehensive safety and sanitation measures to ensure both a fun and safe environment. Plans include daily health checks, physical distancing, handwashing and sanitization stations, separated activities, drop off and pick up procedures.
Participants are required to wear a face-covering at all times (except under 2 years of age). We ask that parents provide a face covering for their children, but we will have them available for children who do not have one. We understand that this may be difficult for some children, but our staff has prepared a curriculum designed to also provide regular rest and water breaks.
- Participants will wash/Sanitize hands before the start of clinics and at regular intervals during the clinics.
- Balls and other equipment will be sanitized frequently
- Only one parent/participant will be able to use the restroom at a time and they will be required to sanitize their hands before and after they enter the bathroom
- Only the indoor water bottle filling station will be used
- All clinic instructors will wear masks.
- All other staff will wear masks in all areas.
- Participants need to bring a water bottle (marked with name).
No refunds or cancellations due to weather.
Due to the uncertainty of the continually changing situation with covid, camp curriculum and schedules are subject to change.